Without question – the best thing you can do on your first day at a ski area is to take a lesson from our certified professional staff of ski and snowboard instructors. Send your friend or family member who has been riding for years up on the lift and then enjoy a less stressful learning experience with one of us. You’ll be glad you did!
- Just getting started? The Carpet is FREE every day. It’s the perfect place to practice skills and build confidence while providing the repetition required to develop the strength and balance that sliding sports require.
- Be patient… it takes about 3 days on snow to feel a level of confidence.
- Stay Slopeside! One of the best things about White Pass is the Village Inn’s convenient location and ready access to both alpine skiing & snowboarding, Nordic skiing and snowshoe trails. Better yet, once you’ve worn yourself out on the slopes, you can relax in the spa temperature pool. Visit mid-week and have the place virtually to yourselves.
- White Pass is a very friendly, family-oriented place. Chat with the folks you meet on the lift! Chances are they’ve skied the place forever and will show you some amazing off-piste locations! Keep a sharp eye and meet the world famous Mahre Twins, Phil & Steve who call White Pass home. Or look for Steve’s son Andy, a professional skier you’ll find in ski films and photography from around the world.
- GOT KIDS ? GET ‘EM INTO KIDS’ CLINIC! Kids’ Clinic is THE TICKET for getting children comfortable and confident in our mountain environment! Allow our specially-trained instructors to take your child from novice – advanced skier or rider.
- TIME TO SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS? Join us for the Top of the Hill Workshop for skiers & snowboarders ages 18 and up! The workshop serves all ability levels, and is offered throughout the season. Click for details & schedule.